These are books which have inspired me to read and to write, to think and to wonder, to live and to dream. These are books with different themes and different ideas, but they all have in common that at one point in my life, they meant something special to me. And many of them still do.
In random order:
– Rowan of Rin, by Emily Rodda
– Harry Potter, by J. K. Rowling
– The Outsiders, by S. E. Hinton
– One Child, by Torey L. Hayden
– The Hobbit, by J. R. R. Tolkien
– Tomorrow when the war began, by John Marsden
– Darwin’s Children, by Greg Bear
– The Wave, by Morton Rhue (Todd Strasser)
The list is incomplete and might be added to over time.