When I was nominated to a Liebester Award by Chris Musgrave, I was unsure how to go about it. I just felt extremely honoured that he thought of my blog when nominating, and I hope that by nominating a few blogs myself, I can pass on that feeling to someone else.
Before posting my nominations, I will follow Chris’ example and briefly sum up the guidelines regarding accepting the Liebster Award:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link to their blog.
2. You must answer the 10 questions given to you by the nominee before you. (That list is below the nominations.)
3. You must nominate 5 – 10 of your favorite blogs with fewer than 200 followers and notify them of their nomination.
4. You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
My nominees for the Liebster Award, in no particular order, are:
My questions for those bloggers:
1. What is one thing you would like to achieve with your blog?
2. What’s your favorite way of expressing yourself?
3. If you were an animal, what would you be?
4. Where’s your perfect place to relax?
5. What’s your favourite book?
6. If you were a superhero, what super power would you have?
7. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
8. What’s your favourite time of the day?
9. Book or movie?
10. Summer, winter, spring or fall?